Sunday, November 15, 2009

I've Moved

so, i had to keep logging out of gmail to get to my former blog, which was a blogspot registered under my yahoo email, and it wouldn't, for some reason, let me switch over my main email address (i've been trying to figure that out for months). and that little bit of extra work was what kept me from being more active than i have been (in other words, absolutely no activity at all).

so, i've moved over, making it easier to remember (who cares about transliterated greek phrases you've made up that are supposed to be highly significant, unless you're still in Bible college?) and hopefully, easier to keep up with.

check it out: http://layingearthlyhopeatheavensdoor.blogspot.com/

and check back in a month or two. i'll surely have posted something by then. :)

No comments: